Englisch( korrektur)

Hallo zusammen,

könntet ihr bitte diesen Text Korrektur lesen? Ich wäre für jeden Rat von euch dankbar.

I am fine so far. My lovely grandmother visited me the last days and baked her famous mooncake for me.
Currently, expecially the old traditional Asian people are celebrating the moon festival on Mid of august and on mid of September.
People say, the full Moon has reached its full entire size of the whole year. On occasion of this event the family eldest are keeping alive the memory
of the ancestors and beg for health for the whole family.

I am not so into the asian rituals. I just like to see the joy of my grandmother to transfer her knowledge to me, enjoy her appearrance and take the
chance of refreshing my vietnamese. What about you?

Also ich habe auf Anhieb verstanden was du sagen willst. Man merkt dass Englisch nicht deine Muttersprache ist, aber was genau willst du? Einen Text den man zu 100% vom Sinn versteht (was der Fall ist) oder einen Text der 100% grammatikalisch und orthographisch perfekt ist?

Eine Mischung aus beiden. Ich bin möchte mich gerne auch weiterentwickeln😜

Na gut:

I am fine. My lovely grandmother visited me these days and baked her famous moon cake for me. Currently, especially the older and tradition-minded Asian people are celebrating Moon Festival during mid-august and mid-September full moon. At this event the family eldest are keeping alive the memory of their ancestors and pray for health for the whole family.

I am not so much into these Asian rituals. I just like to see the joy of my grandmother sharing her knowledge with me, enjoy having her around and taking the chance of refreshing my Vietnamese.

What about you?

So würde ich es machen, andere sicherlich anders.

Hallo,

da du die Verbesserung auch zum Lernen willst, hier meine Vorschläge:

I am fine so far.
Nur eine Nachfrage: warum „so far“. Erwartest du, dass es bald schlechter wird? Oder willst du einfach sagen: Mir geht es soweit gut? Dann würde ich eher so formulieren:
I am doing fine.

My lovely grandmother visited me the last days and baked her famous mooncake for me.
Ich bin sicher, dass deine Großmutter „lovely“ ist, aber irgendwie klingt das nicht richtig idiomatisch. Gibt es Synonyme, die auch passen? My wonderful grandmother, charming, delightful …
Ist sie noch da? --> My wonderful grandmother is visiting me at the moment.
… and she has baked her famous mooncake for me.

Currently, expecially the old traditional Asian people are celebrating the moon festival on Mid of august and on mid of September.
Currently, the moon festival is being celebrated, mainly by older, more traditionally thinking Asian people. It lasts from mid August to mid September.

People say, the full Moon has reached its full entire size of the whole year.
People say that the full moon looks biggest during this time of the year.

On occasion of this event the family eldest are keeping alive the memory of the ancestors and beg for health for the whole family.
During this time the family elders are remembering the ancestors and beg for health for the whole family.

I am not so into the asian rituals.
I am not so keen on Asian rituals. (less flippantly: I am not so interested in / involved in Asian rituals.)

I just like to see my grandmother’s joy when she is passing her knowledge to me. I enjoy seeing her and spending time with her and having the opportunity to refresh my Vietnamese.

I hope this helps!

Grüße
Siboniwe

Vielen Dank wieder Simbowe für deine Hilfe :smile: