KorrekturlesenEnglisch Email

Die Email ist keine Bewerbung.Bei der Firma, bei der ich mich bewerbe werden keine direkten Praktikumsplätze angeboten.Aber ich wollte trotzdem anfragen.Es wäre gut, wenn ihr das Korrekturlesen könntet!!! Danke schonmal im vorraus. Auch über Kritik beim Inhalt würde ich mich freuen:

Dear Sir or Madam of Toyota Motorsport,

I am looking forward to seeing Toyota back at Le Mans.
Le Mans means to me: one winner (who will certainly be TOYOTA), one track, one day, two hearts (Racing and Efficiency) and lots of experiences.

Therefore, I am very interested in a work placement for school pupils at TMG
to gain lots of experiences.
In case you do not contemplate offering a work placement, my school certificate and my participation in extraordinary projects such as a computer-controlled model railway, the third-place success in the Mathematic-Olympics or the youth engineering program of Intel and the Leibniz University may convince you to make an exception.
If you need further information, I would like to send you an application.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to a positive response of the enterprise, in which nothing is impossible.

Yours faithfully,

Die Email ist keine Bewerbung.Bei der Firma, bei der ich mich
bewerbe werden keine direkten Praktikumsplätze angeboten.Aber
ich wollte trotzdem anfragen.Es wäre gut, wenn ihr das
Korrekturlesen könntet!!! Danke schonmal im vorraus. Auch über
Kritik beim Inhalt würde ich mich freuen:

Toyota Motorsport
usw. (ganze Adresse)

Dear Sir or Madam

I am a high-school-student looking for a work placement with TMG. Since I am a dedicated fan of Toyota Motorsport - I am already looking forward to Le Mans, where I expect Toyota to come first again - I would like to apply for a temporary work placement with TMG.

I am highly interested in technology and natural sciences and I have taken part in various activities and competitions that allow me to engage in scientific activities:

I won third place in the Mathematic Olypmics, participated in a school project that dealt with computer-controlled model railways
and also was involved in an engineering program by Intel and the Leibnitz Institute (war es wirklich University?)

I am looking forward to a positive response I would be happy to answer any questions a personal interview. If you consider my application, I will be happy to provide further details of my schooling and education.

Yours faithfully

Der Name der Schule sollte unbedingt noch erwähnt werden.
Ansonsten mal googeln bei englischen Bewerbungsschreiben
(z.B. www.ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing/cover-letter/)
Ich habe das mal so geschrieben, dass es meiner Ansicht nach von einem Schüler kommen könnten. Ich würde allerdings nicht so viel „schleimen“ sondern einfach mein ernstes Interesse bekunden und zeigen, dass ich passionierter Motorsportfan bin.

Hallo Toyota-Bewerber…

von der Grammatik und vom Vokabular her ist - meiner Meinung nach - nichts auszusetzen an der E-mail.

Ich weiß ja nicht, ob meine Meinung zum Schreibstil hier auch gefragt ist, aber — ich würde vielleicht nicht ganz so dick auftragen beim Lob an die Firma - speziell im ersten Teil der mail. Säße ich am anderen Ende der mail hätte ich Probleme, die Ernsthaftigkeit dieses Anliegens zu erkennen (was will der/die denn von uns???), und käme mir ein kleines bisschen verulkt vor.

Ich wünsche viel Erfolg bei der Anfrage!!!

Danke. Das hilft mir sehr! Ja ich hab das geschleime am Anfang raus gelassen und einfach mein Interesse bekundet. Aber bei einer Email brauche ich doch nicht deren Adresse darüber zu schreiben oder?
Ich hab auch nicht das von affepel abgeschrieben. Das war mir zu sehr wie ein anschreiben und ich will nur wissen ,ob die es anbieten! Deswegen habe ich auch die Schule rausgelassen.
Wenn ihr wollt könnt ihr gerne noch etwas an meinem fertigen Text rumkritisieren!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am highly interested in a work placement for High-school students at Toyota Motorsport. I am a dedicated fan of Racing and especially of your Team. Therefore , I am looking forward to seeing Toyota back at Le Mans.

I am curious about technologies and nature science and have participated in various, extraordinary projects and competitions such as a school project that dealt with computer-controlled model railways or the engineering program by Intel and the Leibniz University. In addition to that, I won third place in the Mathematic-Olympics.  

If you need further information, I would like to send you an application or answer any questions in a personal interview and I ask you to consider my enclosed school certificate.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to a positive response of the enterprise, in which nothing is impossible.  

Yours faithfully,
Niels Braus

Optionen
Hilfe
Re^2: KorrekturlesenEnglisch Email
an polecat , 01.11.2011 19:55

Danke. Das hilft mir sehr! Ja ich hab das geschleime am Anfang raus gelassen und einfach mein Interesse bekundet. Aber bei einer Email brauche ich doch nicht deren Adresse darüber zu schreiben oder?
Ich hab auch nicht das von affepel abgeschrieben. Das war mir zu sehr wie ein anschreiben und ich will nur wissen ,ob die es anbieten! Deswegen habe ich auch die Schule rausgelassen.
Wenn ihr wollt könnt ihr gerne noch etwas an meinem fertigen Text rumkritisieren!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am highly interested in a work placement for High-school students at Toyota Motorsport. I am a dedicated fan of Racing and especially of your Team. Therefore , I am looking forward to seeing Toyota back at Le Mans.

I am curious about technologies and nature science and have participated in various, extraordinary projects and competitions such as a school project that dealt with computer-controlled model railways or the engineering program by Intel and the Leibniz University. In addition to that, I won third place in the Mathematic-Olympics.  

If you need further information, I would like to send you an application or answer any questions in a personal interview and I ask you to consider my enclosed school certificate.

Yours faithfully,
Niels Braus