fragwürdiges Kaufangebot bei ebay

Hallo,
hat jemand schon einmal etwas von einen _[Name entfernt, MOD]_gehört ?
Dieser hat mich angeschrieben und will ein Auto von mir kaufen und mir einen Scheck schicken !

So lauten seine Email´s :

Email Adresse des Interessenten:
[email-Adresse entfernt, MOD]

Nachricht:
Hello, What is your Last Offer…kindly email me the current condition and the picture to view it if it ok by me. Looking forward to read from you… Thanks. John.

Hello
Thanks for your urgently mail,i am okay with your asking price and you don’t need to bother or stress yourself about the shipment because i have a reliable shipper that will come to your location for the pickup of the Car to my house in UK and also my shipper will be assisting mes in clearing and picking some of my goods that i bought from other buyers down to my house i will like to have your full information for the payment So that i can forward it to my Accountant to issue you payment, kindly mail me back in Time,with your full detail,I will like if you can confirm the following details to me for the cheque to be send to you within a limited time we have to conclude this transaction…
NOTE confirm the Details to me

NAME…
ADDRESS…
CITY…
ZIPCODE…
COUNTRY…
PHONENUMBER…

Once the cheque has cleared, my reliable shipper will come over to your location for the pick up without given you any stress.
I await your reply as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and kindness attention.
I remain Very truly yours
John.

Ich finde diese Anfrage schon recht merkwürdig.
Vielleicht hat jemand von Euch auch schon mal solche Mail´s bekommen.

Hallo Danny,

Ich finde diese Anfrage schon recht merkwürdig.

richtig so, also Finger weg!

Vielleicht hat jemand von Euch auch schon mal solche Mail´s
bekommen.

Das ist eine ganz alte Masche: http://www.google.de/search?&q=auto+scheck+betrug

Gruß,

Andreas