ENGLISCH übersetzung

Auf deutsch:
1966,im April jenes Jahes,kamen 400 000 Menschen zu einer Friedensdemonstration nach New York City.
Im Oktober 1967 führte Martin Luther King, inzwischen ein unumstrittener Sprecher der schwarzen Bürgerrechtsbewegung,den berühmten „Marsch nach Washington“ an.
100 000 Menschen nahmen an dieser Demonstration teil.
King galt als Sprecher aller sozialen Bewegungen.
1963 hatte er vor einer viertel Millionen Demonstranten in Washington seine legendäre Rede „I have a dream“ gehalten.
Sein Traum war einer von einer friedlichen Gesellschaft, in der es nicht darauf ankommt, ob jemand weiß oder schwarz, arm oder reich ist:
Alle sollten die gleiche Chancen erhalten, ein menschenwürdiges Leben zu führen.

„I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.“

„I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.“

Je hartnäckiger die Schwarzen für ihre Rechte eintarten,desto infamer wurden die Aktionen weißer Rassisten.
Im April 1968 fiel King in Memphis im US-Staat Tennessee einem Attentat zum Opfer.

Erst in den sechziger Jahren eroberten Schwarze sich das Recht, auch vorne in Omnibussen sitzen zu dürfen.
Die selbstbewusste Parole „Black is beautiful“ war noch nicht erfunden.

Auf englisch:
In that april 1966,there came 400 000 pupil for a peace demonstration to New York City.
In october 1967 Martin Luther King,meanwhile a debatable speaker for the black civil rights movement,led the popular „marsh to Washington“.
100 000 people joined these demonstration.
King was the speaker of all social movements.
In 1963 he took his legendary speech „I have a dream“ in front of a quarter-million demonstrator in washington.
His dream was one of a peacefull society,where it is not important,if you are black or white,poor or rich:
All of them should conserve the same chances to live a humanely life.

„I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.“

„I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.“

The more obstinate the black fight for there rights,the more opprobrious got the actions of the white racists.
In april 1968 Martin Luther King assassinated in Memphis at the US-state Tennessee.

Primary in the sixties the blacks capture their right to be allowed to sit in the front at the bus.
The self-confidently slogan „black is beautifil“ was not devised yet.

So das wäre dann nochmal etwas was unbedingt kontrolliert und verbessert werden muss.
Ich hab diesmal auf die zeit geachtet.
Hoffe es ist ganz gut.
Danke an alle die mir immer wieder helfen :smile:
Ihr habt mir sehr geholfen!
Liebe Grüße

Hallo Inga, ich habe mal ein paar Sachen geändert. Ich würde an einigen Stellen andere Wörter benutzen, die gängiger sind.
Gruß Maike

Auf englisch:
In April 1966, 400 000 people came to a peace
demonstration to New York City.
In october 1967 Martin Luther King,meanwhile a debatable
speaker for the black civil rights movement,led the popular
„marsh to Washington“.
100 000 people joined this demonstration.
King was the speaker of all social movements.
In 1963 he took his legendary speech „I have a dream“ in front
of a quarter-million demonstrators in washington.
His dream was one of a peacefull society,where it is not
important,if you are black or white,poor or rich:
All people should maintain the same chances to live a
humane life.

„I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the
sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will
be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.“

„I have a dream that my four little children will one day live
in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of
their skin but by the content of their character.“

The more persistent the blacks fought for their rights,the more
infamous the actions of the white racists were.
In april 1968 Martin Luther King was assassinated in Memphis/Tennessee.

Not until the sixties the blacks conquered their right to be
allowed to sit in the front part of a bus.
The self-confident slogan „black is beautifil“ was not
invented yet.