Hilfeeeee, korrektur lesen!

Hallo Leute.!
Ich hätte eine mega große Bitte. Wir müssen in Englisch ein Trialog schreiben. Über unsere Sprachreise nachEngland. Ich bin nun zwar fertig, bin mir aber nicht sicher ob ichalles auch wirklich richtig geschrieben habe. Mein Englisch ist nämlich nicht wirklich das Beste. Nun wollte ichfragen ob das jmd ‚korektur-lesen‘ könnte.? Undwir meine Fehler sagen, oder sonst etwas? Das wäre echt nett.!!! Danke im vorrausschon 'mal an alle.! (:

J.; Hey.
A.; Hi, How are you?

J;
A; How were your first days at home after England?

A; I was so happy to ssleep in my own bed.
J;

A; I think everybody were excited.
J;

A; I was sure he will be our host father.
J;

J;

A: Me, too. I was totally surprised by the big house.

J;
A; She was very nice. I really liked her.

J;

J;
A; I fell in love with the dog.
J;
A; What was the name of the dig?
Linda: Sophie!
J;
A; Yes, I didn’t know what to say.

J;
A; It was O.K.

J;

A;Me, too.
J;
A; That was funny! Do you remember the ‚Boat Ride to Hell‘? That was the best. Everybody were afraid. Which things did you enjoy?
J;

A; Yes, I noticed that. You screamed very loud.
J;
A; I konow. You said it all the time. You held my hand all the time, too. I found it not so scary, rather funny. I’m probably a little tough.

A; Did you remember the free fall at the end? That was brilliant! I really enjoyed that!

A; How did you actually like the state tour? The weather was not as good. I really liked our tour guide. She was really nice. She did a great job.
J;

J;
A; The Gherkin! I was so impressed. I will probably never forget the Gherkin! I took a thousand photos of it! I could not get enough.

A; Yes, you are right. The first we were looking for was the Fleet Street. The street was not too far away from our meeting place.
J;
A; But that was nothing compared with our ‚greeting-to-the-strangers‘
Linda: What is this?
A; Our ‚greeting-to-the-strangers.‘ We were so tired that we just set opposite a bus stop and have waved to the people in the bus. Many people smiled. And the others just looked away.
J;
Linda: I bought clothes with Jasmine , Marie and Claudia.
A; I was so glad to be able to put me to bed. The day was really exhausting. but also beautiful.
Linda: Oh yes! I think the night was very short.
J;
A; We were at the Dover Castle. The castle was really huge! I can not imagine that there are people used to live. I liked the beds. There were perfect for small people like me. I should buy once. And once for my mother.
J;

A;Yes, you’re right! But when we were in the cathedral, it has not rained. I really liked the cathedral. It’s really impressive that they were able to build it without any machines
J;

J;
A; Do you remember to ThomasBecket? He was murdered by four knights of the king.
J;

J;

A;But we had still time to chat.
J;
A; The ride up to the cliffs took a bit, so you could even get some sleep. And the weather was perfect!

J;
A;I found the meadow totally cool. Everywhere stood a sheep with a huge distance to the others.

J;
A;Yes, you are right. Then we went to the smugglers caves.

J;
A;Can you remember how we fed the gulls on the beach? They have almost attacked us.

J;
A; We should thank God that we managed it. We also could call a taxi.

J;
A: We had justfive channels. I remember that very well.

J;
A; No, we were first in Greenwich.

J;

A; I was really impressed by the park. It was such beautiful.
J;
A; We took the subway to Oxford Street. Our first time with an English subway.
J;

A;Yes, a little bit. But then we had to wait anyway. So we would not have to hurry.
J;

A; I liked the little games. That was really funny.

J;

B; And then we had to wait an hour.
J+L: YEEES!
A; I was so tired. I could hardly get my eyes on.
J;

A; I was surprised, too.
J;

A.: Bey! (: