Ein Text in English über mein englisch

Hallo liebe Experten bzw. Englischlehrer/innen,

ich habe hier ein Text über meine Englischkenntnisse. versteht ihr den Inhalt und sind viele Fehler vorhanden? Es wäre echt nett wenn ihr einmal drüber lesen würdet und mir ein Feedback gibt. Ich soll meine Englischkenntnisse eine meinen Kommilitonen präsentieren.

Falls jemand sich die Zeit nimmt zum korriegieren, bitte nicht den Sinn der Sätz verändern. Es soll möglichst in einfachen Sätzen bleiben.

Vielen Dank schon mal :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Today I want tell you something about the role of the the English language in my life. My first English lesson was in 5th or 6th class. I was very motivated because I already knew that English is the „world language“, so it was important for me to learn English. In the beginning of teaching English the level was very simple. I realized quickly that the the English grammar is very different from the German. If I can give a feedback about the English lessons I have to remark, that we never make a excursion to practice or improve our language skills. That is very sad. We need more practice in the schools not only theory! English learning will be more funny and the results of learning will be better when we visit an English theater or make an class trip to Britain e.g.

My problems in lies in grammar and in speaking English. I can understand many things when I have contact with English speaking students but I am not confident to speak a lot, because I have less practice experience. I never have been in a English speaking country. I should to do it soon. I had have an Internship abroad in an Indonesian school, were I met many very friendly people some of them could speak good English. But most of the was to shy to speak English not only the students. I like to watch English documentations or movies with English subtitle. And I can recommend „Spotlight“ it’s an language magazine were I can read a lot articles about Australia, Canada, Britain and USA - in English of course.

I hope I can improve my language skills in general, grammar, to communicate better English and built a solid base in vocabulary - to achieve the new level English B2. I thing my English level is rather bad or average.

Hallo,

ich bin ein bisschen im Zwiespalt - wenn du deine Englischkenntnisse präsentieren sollst, dann gehören ja auch die Fehler zu dir …

Dennoch, hier meine Anmerkungen:

Hey Hi guys! Today I want tell you something about the role of the the English language in my life.
Fast jede Präsentation, die ich hier lese, fängt mit den Worten an: Today I want to tell you …
Das sagt kein Muttersprachler auf Englisch.
Versuchs mit:

I am going to tell you about …
I am going to show you …
oder irgendwas anders.

My first English lesson was in 5th or 6th class class 5 or 6. I was very motivated because I already knew (then) that English is the „world language“
the universal language ? - aber auf jeden Fall KEIN KOMMA vor „so“
so it was important for me to learn English. In the beginning of teaching learning English the level was very simple. I realized quickly that the the English grammar is very different from the German.
I realised quickly that English and German grammar are very different.
„English grammar“ bekommt hier keinen Artikel, was aber die Konstruktion deines Satzes mit der Wiederholung aus der Balance bringt, deshalb die Umstellung. Ansonsten bezweifle ich die Aussage, englische und deutsche Grammatik haben mehr Gemeinsamkeiten als Unterschiede.
If I can give a feedback about the English lessons I have to remark, that we never make a excursion to practice or improve our language skills.
Der Satz stimmt hinten und vorn nicht. Ich nehme an, du wolltest etwa das sagen (und lass am besten alle Kommas weg, dann bist du ziemlich sicher auf der richtigen Seite im Englischen):
Reflecting back on my English lessons I notice that we never made excursions had the chance to practice or improve our language skills through outings and excursions.

That This is very sad. We need more practice in the schools not only just theory!
Besser wäre: We need more pratical experience in schools not just theoretical learning.

English learning will be more funny and the results of learning will be better when we visit an English theater or make an class trip to Britain e.g.
funny = komisch, absurd, witzig, drollig
to be more fun = mehr Spaß machen
Learning English would be much more fun and get better results if visiting English theatre productions or class trips to Britain or similar activities were to be included in the curriculum.
oder umgedreht:
Visiting English theatre productions or class trips to Britain would help to make learning English much for fun and get better results.

My problems in lies in grammar and in speaking English.
My problem is with grammar and speaking English.
oder
I have more problems with grammar and speaking English than with undertanding.
I can understand many things when I have contact with English speaking students but I am not confident to speak a lot, because I have less practice experience.
I can understand a lot in conversation with English speaking students but I am not confident to speak myself because I have little practical experience / because I am not used to speak a lot of English.
I have never been in an English speaking country. I should to do it soon.

I have had an Internship abroad in an Indonesian school (kein Komma) where I met many very friendly people some of whom could speak good English very well. But most of them were to shy to speak English not only the students.
(„not only the students“ ist komisch so nachgesetzt, was genau willst du sagen?)
I like to watch English documentations (meinst du Dokumentarfilme? --> documentaries / documentary films) or movies with English subtitles (Plural).
And I can recommend „Spotlight“ it’s a language magazine where I can read a lot of articles about Australia, Canada, Britain and USA - in English, (surprise: hier gehört ein Komma hin) of course.
(Du sagst aber im Deutschen auch nicht : Eine Zeitschrift, wo ich … lesen kann, oder?)

I can recommend „spotlight“ - a language magazine offering articles about Au, C, UK and USA - in English, of course.

I hope I can improve my language skills in general and grammar in particular, and build on my basic vocubulary in order to be able to communicate better in English - to reach level B2. I think my English level is rather bad or average.

Den letzten Satz würde ich unbedingt weglassen. Einige deiner Fehler sind Flüchtigkeitsfehler (z.B. a/an und were/where), der Rest ist nicht schlecht, manchmal zu kompliziert gedacht.

Cheers
Siboniwe

Da es jetzt das zweite oder dritte Mal ist, dass mir „claudia2“ eine negative Bewertung einer Englischhilfe gibt, würde es mich wirklich interessieren:
Ist es was Persönliches
oder
hast du irgendein fachliches Problem mit meinen Beiträgen?

Siboniwe

War die Frage an mich gerichtet?

Ich finde deine Unterstützung super, kann nicht nachvollziehen warum man solche Beträge negativ bewerten sollte?!

Wie auch immer Daumen hoch :smile:

Max