Autoimport aus UK

Liebe/-r Experte/-in,

ich habe im Internet ein Auto mit deutschen Papieren gefunden, das ich gern kaufen möchte. Der Verkäufer ist inzwischen damit in England und bietet den Transfer unter den folgenden Bedingungen an:

"I will pay all the shipping taxes. Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which will be through a shipping company and will also give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.All the documents are OK and you will have acces to them when you will receive the car.

This is the way it works:
First me ( The seller ) and you ( The buyer ) must agree with the start of the transaction. After this is done the shipping company will settle all things for the transport. After the car is prepared and all things are in order and ready to leave their headquaters to your location, they will issue a Tracking Number and you will be contacted by them with this tracking number, so you can check the status of the transaction online ( All details about me and about the car, Car location and condition ). They will contact you with shipping details and contract of sale that you will have to sign before everything starts.
Before the car leave the warehouse ( company ) it is checked by their technical team to be sure that the car is exactly like in the description.

Along with the tracking number and the Shipping Confirmation you will be asked by them to deposit a sum of money ( 50% ) of the car value to their agent. After you will complete the payment to them and the money is received by them, your money will go into a secured account and they will remain there until you receive and test the car. After the payment is in their secured account you will be contacted by the agent to confirm the address and to receive the car and sign the papers.

You can test the car for 5 days.
After the testing period ( 5 days ) you will be contacted by the company again to tell them if you will keep the car or not and here are two possibilites:

• First, you can tell them that you will keep the car and they will help you with the registration of the car in your name.

• Second, you can tell them that you will not keep the car and you will receive your entire sum of money back ( including fees for the transfer ) with no questions asked and i will be responsable for the re-shipping taxes.
    These are my dealing terms… Please read them carefully and if you agree with them please e-mail me or if you have more questions please also e-mail me.

I will wait for your e-mail with your full name and address and your phone numnber if you agree so I can give your details to company and they can contact you with shipping and payment instructions. Ask me if you have other questions."

Meine Frage: Ist das üblich und seriös ? Oder bin ich am Ende nur mein Geld los ? Ich möchte noch anfügen, daß das Auto im Vergleich zum deutschen Markt wirklich günstig angeboten wird und es sich hier um ca. 4.000 Euro handelt.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Beurteilung !

Freundliche Grüße
Anne Weber

Hallo Frau Weber,

bitte verabschieden Sie sich schnell von dem Auto, ist der üblich Trick um an Anzahlungen zu gelangen, diese Autos existieren nicht. Häufig werden die bekannten Datenbänke von Häckern unterlaufen, welche bei aktiven Händlern die Preise verändern (besonders günstig) und meistens am Wochenende (wenn die Datenbänke nicht erreichbar sind) auch die Kontaktdaten ändern, womit Sie dann im Regelfall einen Kontakt zu einem Partner bekommen, der „zufällig“ in England oder auf den vorgelagerten Inseln sitzt. Wenn Sie zeitgleich das Auto bei einer der Datenbänke gesucht hätten, wäre Ihnen aufgefallen, dass das gleiche Auto bei mehreren Händlern steht (die Herren kopieren gerne die Daten um keine Arbeit zu haben). Anschließend erfolgt dann geübte Korrespondenz, mit der Sie dann mehrere hundert Kilometer von Ihrem Wohnort gelockt werden, um dann fest zu stellen, dass es das Auto nicht gibt, die Probefahrt ausfällt, das Geld weg ist und der „Kollege“ sich nicht mehr meldet.

Also bitte Finger weg, keine Korrespondenz mehr zum Anbieter, keiner verschenkt sein Auto, besondere Vorsicht bei besonders günstigen Angeboten!

Grüße

Al