How much must happen until a technical forum will take position?

Hi propeller-Hats who have followed this link.

I try to follow the rules of the propeller-Chip-forum. At the moderator of this forum:
I could go google for a better suited forum. But I decided against it.
See it as a little test about tolerance. Tolerate an english thread in a german forum.

Yes how much has to happen until a technical forum takes position about political issues?
Genocide? Personal involvement? Of whom? Chip or Ken will you still be quiet in this forum
even if your wife or child has been killed by political unrest?

Will you still just tinkering with electronics if you can here the police-car sirene in front of your hous?

Don’t you think it is time to remember J.F.K. "Don’t ask what the state can do for you.
Ask what can YOU do for the state. Or maybe better to improve this state.

What action will you do to make at least a small contribition for an improvement of your society?
Two years ago I watched this documentation and was deeply impressed.
Yeah that’s a way to go! watch it and just ignore the german voice. I think you get it.
This guy has even good advice for police-officers. Google a little for the „seven-day challenge“

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y42ys6k3QRo

I will initiate a seven day challenge in school where I’m working as a teacher.

Know I’m curious what your opinions are.

best regards  

Stefan

So what?

Hi propeller-Hats who have followed this link.

lol

I try to follow the rules of the propeller-Chip-forum.

This is the chapter for political issues not the one for CPUs. I think you are right here.

Will you still just tinkering with electronics if you can here the police-car sirene in front of your hous?

Maybe a few people will do that.

Don’t you think it is time to remember J.F.K. "Don’t ask what the state can do for you. Ask what can YOU do for the state. Or maybe better to improve this state.

Did you hear about the „Montagsdemos“ or monday demonstrations?

What action will you do to make at least a small contribition for an improvement of your society?

My special aim is to bring new ideas to public to think about everything in a complete different way. I do not say I am always right. Some people here hate me for that because I am threatening their fixed opinion. They sometimes even treat me like an enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y42ys6k3QRo

Yes that very impressing, a wonderful human being under a heavily tattooed skin.

I will initiate a seven day challenge in school where I’m working as a teacher.

Are you the guy in the video?

best regards

You are welcome.

Der Kunde ist seit 97 hier registriert und kann deutsch.

Interessant sind „native speaker“ in Foren verschiedener „newspaper“ und Plattformen in Amerika zu lesen, in denen man erkennt a) Nahezu 70% stehen extrem kritisch gegen bestimmten Sachverhalten gegenüber (warum erwähne ich das?) und b) man bekommt damit ein „Gefühl“ für den Ausdruck, als Non-Native-Speaker, wie wird umgangssprachlich argumentiert, geschrieben bzw. gefragt.

Warum verschwendest du deine Zeit damit?

Hi,

Yeah that’s a way to go! watch it and just ignore the german
voice.

Why should I do so?

vdmaster

Neugier, was uns der Typ in seinem holprigen Englisch zu sagen hat?

Denglisch
Servus

Will you still just tinkering with electronics if you can here
the police-car sirene in front of your hous?

Wenn man „here“ statt „hear“ schreibt und beim „house“ das „e“ weglässt, kommt als „native speaker“ schon mal nicht rüber.
Gruß,
Branden

Neugier, was uns der Typ in seinem holprigen Englisch zu sagen
hat?

Was mir mehr Sorgen macht ist, dass er scheinbar Berufsschullehrer ist!?

Aber vielleicht sollte wer-weiss-was, das generell mal prüfen, ob nicht evtl. der Account gehacked wurde, das …oder da waren ganz harte Drogen im Spiel.

Hallo,

Wenn man „here“ statt „hear“ schreibt und beim „house“ das „e“ weglässt, kommt als „native speaker“ schon mal nicht rüber.

I think, you are on the woodway if you think, that he would do so ;o) It sounds more like a native Filser-Englisch-speaker.

Grüße

English for runaways.
hallo
Ich frage mich gerade, was der Film mit der Fragestellung zu tun hat.

Aber seis drum. Ob ein Forum Stellung zu irgendwas bezieht, liegt nicht in der Hand der Moderatoren, sondern im Ermessen der Betreiber. Die Frage ist des weiteren, ob es sinnvoll ist, in einem rein technischen Forum, in dem z.B. über Digitale Spiegelreflexkameras diskutiert wird, politische Fragen allgemeinen Interesses zu thematisieren… In wie weit man da sein Zielpublikum erreicht, erscheint mir eher fraglich.
(es gibt sogar einen speziellen Typ von Forentroll, namens „Issues“, die ihre Probleme absolut überall ansprechen, auch wenn es überhaupt nicht reinpasst.)

P.S. Du kannst ruhig Deutsch schreiben, wird üblicherweise besser verstanden hier :smile:

MOD: das Witze-Brett…
ist etwas weiter Unten, und das Sprachen-Brett ist etwas weiter oben :wink:

Auch wenn es schwerfällt, bitte beim Thema bleiben :smile:

LG
Mike
[MOD]

Seems as someone does not like Steve
Maybe the joker is one of Steves pupils who hacked the account.
According to the horrible translation it must be a real greenhorn.

Your text is dark and full of errors.

=^…^=

Your text is dark and full of errors.

=^…^=

Valar Dohaeris! XD