Korrektur eines Telefongespräches auf Englisch

Hallo,
für den Englischunterricht sollen wir uns vorstellen, wir seien im Urlaub in Südafrika und hätten in unserer Hütte Affen vorgefunden.
Daraufhin sollen wir die Rezeption anrufen und darauf bestehen, dass das Problem gelöst wird.
Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr meinen Teil des Telefongesprächs korrigieren könntet.

-Hello, hello, is there the reception desk?
Who is in charge here? I would like to make a complaint, it’s just a bad joke to take monkeys in to our hut.

• -We are in hut 4 and THERE ARE MONKEYS!!! I am really afraid of them. They are so insolent, they even have broken the windows and ripped down the curtain rod.
    One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one rippes the clock down with its tail.

• -This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak your boss.

• -Hello?! We have booked a hut in South Africa, but not in the zoo and the receptionist did not trust me, that there are monkey in our hut.

• -It’s hut 4!

• -Yes, there are mokeys in there. And my mother has got an allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer or could you move us to another hut?

-I don’t think that’s a fair solution. We can’t stay here, even if you carry the monkeys away.
The hut is a mess. I’m sure there are vermin in here and even the windows are broken, like I said to your receptionist. You can be sure that we have better things to spend our money on.

• -That sounds much better but what about our holidays. We like to see something of South Africa. What about a safari?

• -That is OK. When will you be here?

• -I hope so.

• -Bye!

Hallo,
für den Englischunterricht sollen wir uns vorstellen, wir
seien im Urlaub in Südafrika und hätten in unserer Hütte Affen
vorgefunden.
Daraufhin sollen wir die Rezeption anrufen und darauf
bestehen, dass das Problem gelöst wird.
Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr meinen Teil des
Telefongesprächs korrigieren könntet.

Who is in charge here? I would like to make a complaint, it’s
just a bad joke to take monkeys into our hut.

• -We are in hut 4 and THERE ARE MONKEYS!!! I am really afraid
    of them. They are so insolent, they have even broken the
    windows and ripped down the curtain rod.
    One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one rippes the
    clock down with its tail.

• -This is not a joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak
    your boss.

• -Hello?! We booked a hut in South Africa, but not in the
    zoo and the receptionist did not believe me, that there are
    monkeys in our hut.

• -It’s hut 4!

• -Yes, there are mokeys in there. And my mother has got an
    allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer or
    could you move us to another hut?

-I don’t think that’s a fair solution. We can’t stay here,
even if you should carry the monkeys away.
The hut is a mess. I’m sure there are vermin in here and even
the windows are broken, like I said to your receptionist. You
can be sure that we have better things to spend our money on.

• -That sounds much better but what about our holidays. We would like
    to see a lot of South Africa. What about a safari?

• -That’s OK. When will you be here?

• -I hope so.

• -Bye!

Hallo golfgut,
hier kommt mein Vorschlag, ich hoffe die farbigmarkierten Korrekturen sind zu erkennen. Übrigens, nur ein Vorschlag, aber meistens wären englischsprachigen Personen etwas höflicher am Telefon, z.B. We have a problem and would be glad if you could help us… Could you please put us through to the manager…usw
Hello, hello, is that the reception desk?
Who is in charge here? I would like to make a complaint, it’s just a bad joke to put monkeys into our hut. 
- …
-We are in hut 4 and THERE ARE MONKEYS here!!! I am really afraid of them. They are so insolent, they have even broken the windows and ripped down the curtain rod. 
One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one is ripping down the clock with its tail.
- …
-This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak to your boss.
- …
-Hello?! We have booked a hut in South Africa, but not in the zoo and the receptionist did not believe me, that there are monkey in our hut. 
- …
-It’s hut 4! 
- …
-Yes, there are monkeys in there. And my mother has got an allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer, could you please move us to another hut?
- 
-I don’t think that’s a fair solution. We can’t stay here, even if you take the monkeys away.
The hut is a mess. I’m sure there are vermin in here and even the windows are broken, like I said to your receptionist. You can be sure that we have better things to spend our money on. 
- …
-That sounds much better but what about our holidays. We would like to see something of South Africa. What about a safari?
- …
-That is OK. When will you be here?
- …
-I hope so. 
- …
-Bye!

Hallo,
für den Englischunterricht sollen wir uns vorstellen, wir
seien im Urlaub in Südafrika und hätten in unserer Hütte Affen
vorgefunden.
Daraufhin sollen wir die Rezeption anrufen und darauf
bestehen, dass das Problem gelöst wird.
Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr meinen Teil des
Telefongesprächs korrigieren könntet.

a very bad joke to take monkeys into our hut.

of them. They are so insolent, they even have broken the
    One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one rips the

• -This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak
    your boss.

• -Hello?! We have booked a hut in South Africa, but not in the
    monkeys in our hut.

• -It’s hut 4!

• -Yes, there are monkeys in here. And my mother has got an
    allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer so

even if you carry the monkeys away.
the windows are broken, as I already told your receptionist. You

to see something of South Africa. What about a safari?

• -I hope so.

• -Bye!

Hallo ich habe teils übersetzt teils Vorschläge gemacht, ich hoffe ich konnte Ihnen helfen.

-Hello, hello, is that the reception desk?
Who is in charge? I would like to make a complaint; it’s just a bad joke to put monkeys in to our hut.

• -We are in hut 4 and THERE ARE MONKEYS!!! I am really afraid of them. They are so cheeky; they have even broken the windows and ripped down the curtain rod.
    One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one has thrown down the clock with its tail.

• -This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak to your boss.

• -Hello?! We have booked a hut in South Africa, but not in the zoo and the receptionist did not believe me, that there are monkey in our hut.

• -It’s hut 4!

• -Yes, there are monkeys in here and my mother has got an allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer! Could you move us to another hut?

-I don’t think that’s a fair solution. We can’t stay here, even if you carry the monkeys away. (or: even if you get rid of the monkeys)
The hut is a mess. I’m sure there are vermin in here and as you know the windows are broken, like I said to your receptionist. You can be sure that we have better things to spend our money on. (or: This is entirely unacceptable.)

• -That sounds much better but what about our holidays. We’d like to see a bit more of South Africa. What about a safari?

• -I hope so.

• -Bye!

Habe nur drei Kleinigkeiten im ersten Teil verbessert, ansonsten konnte ich nichts Falsches finden:

Who is in charge here? I would like to make a complaint, it’s just a bad joke to take monkeys in to our hut.

• -We are in hut 4 and THERE ARE MONKEYS!!! I am really afraid of them. They are so insolent, they even have broken the windows and ripped down the curtain rod.
    One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one ***ripped*** the clock down with its tail.

• -This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak*** to oder with*** your boss.

• -Hello?! We have booked a hut in South Africa, but not in the zoo and the receptionist did not ***believe ***me, that there are monkey in our hut.

Dankeschön!

Das konnten sie, vielen Dank dafür

Vielen Dannk!

Danke für ihre Hilfe, ich dachte mir ich bin extra nicht so höflich, da ich ja aufgebracht wirken soll. LG golfgut

Vielen Dank für ihre Hilfe!

a very bad joke to take monkeys into our hut.

One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one ripped the

• -This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak to
    your boss.

monkeys in our hut.

• -It’s hut 4!

• -Yes, there are monkeys in here. And my mother has got an
    allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer so

the windows are broken, as I already told your receptionist. You

to see something of South Africa. What about a safari?

• -I hope so.

• -Bye!

Hallo, Golfgut,

Sorry, aber das wäre ein typisch deutsches Verhalten, sich über alles zu beschweren. Wenn du in Südafrika bist, bist du zu Gast dort und die Affen wohnen da und du hast dich gefällig anzupassen. Ich habe überdies 2 Jahre in Südafrika gelebt und NIEMALS sind Affen irgendwo eingefallen! In Kenya ja, da sind die Affen an den Balkonen hoch, aber die Hotels waren entsprechend abgesichert, so dass sie nicht reinkommen konnten.

Ich würde ungefähr so schreiben.

Hello, reception?

I am having a problem. There are baboons (Paviane - das sind die Affen, die am häufigten in SA vorkommen) in my hut and damage everything. I do not know what to do, as we do not have any monkeys in Germany.

Would you please send somebody over to hut no. 4 to chase these monkeys away, before they are making more damage to the furniture.

Thank you for you help, I am waiting for your employee outside, because I am pretty scared, to be honest.

Good bye.

So ungefähr würde mein Telefonat mit der Rezeption ausfallen. Es steht dir frei, es zu nehmen oder nicht. Wir müssen doch nicht immer gleich als Deutsche auffallen. Oder?

VG
Gisela

Hello, hello, is there the reception desk?

just a bad joke to take monkeys in to our hut.

One of them is swinging on the lamp. Another one rippes the

• -This is no joke and I won’t argue with you. I want to speak
    your boss.

zoo and the receptionist did not trust me, that there are
    monkey in our hut.

• -It’s hut 4!

• -Yes, there are mokeys in there. And my mother has got an
    allergy to animal hair. We are not staying here any longer or

the windows are broken, like I said to your receptionist. You

Hallo golfgut, na ja, das ist verständlich und viel Glück im Unterricht. Übrigens, Sie sind der/die erste, die sich auf eine Meldung von mir geantwortet hat, herzlichen Dank und beste Grüße, Holzbein

Danke für ihre Hilfe, ich dachte mir ich bin extra nicht so
höflich, da ich ja aufgebracht wirken soll. LG golfgut

Hallo,

als Schüler musst Du ja nicht perfekt sein - die Korrekturen gibt’s im Unterricht. Für den Zweck finde ich deinen Entwurf gut genug!

Einzige Änderungen, die Du Dir grundsätzlich merken solltest: Es heißt „speak to“.

LG
Guesswho

Hallo golfgut,

bin mir nicht sicher, wie schnell ich deine Anfrage erledigen kann. Bis wann brauchst du die Korrektur denn?

Hallo rabec,
das ist kein Problem, mir wurde schon geholfen und es schließlich nur für die Schule.
Trotzdem vielen Dank!
Liebe Grüße golfgut

Hallo golfgut,

bin mir nicht sicher, wie schnell ich deine Anfrage erledigen
kann. Bis wann brauchst du die Korrektur denn?

Hallo Gisela,
da haben sie wohl Recht, aber ich musste leider schon oft genug feststellen, dass die Aufgaben, die man in der Schule bekommt leider sehr realitätsfern sind. Wir haben sogar eine Zeichnung bekommen, auf der die von mir genannten Punkte zu erkennen sind. Darüber hinaus sollten wir uns eigentlich zwei Minuten äußern, ohne dass der Rezeptionist überhaupt etwas erwiedert, was ich ja schon leicht „abgewandelt“ habe. Im echten Leben würde ich sicher ganz anders reagieren.
Haben sie vielen Dank für ihre ehrliche Meinung!
LG golfgut

Hallo, Golfgut,

das habe ich mir schon gedacht. Als ich im Gymnasium war, ging es darum, das beste Abi in BW zu machen, die nicht so Guten wurden hinauskomplimentiert. Die Lehrer meiner Nichten ließen mir die Nackenhaare zu Berge stehen und es war gut, dass es nicht meine Kinder waren, dann bin ich mit 30 aufs Abendgymnasium und was soll ich sagen, es hatte sich absolut gar nichts geändert. Die meisten Lehrer waren eine Katastrophe. Und das trotz all der vielen Schulreformen.

Ich kann nur sagen, machen Sie Ihren Weg und sollten Sie mal nach Südafrika kommen, kann ich Ihnen garantieren, es werden keine Affen in Ihr Zimmer oder Hütte kommen, sondern Sie werden das Land lieben wie alle, die je dort waren.

Gruß an Ihre Lehrerin, sie soll sich Themen aussuchen, von denen sie was versteht!

Liebe Grüße
Gisela

Und soll ich ihnen mal was sagen? Die Aufgabe kommt vom Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Traurig, aber wahr. Ich will nur hoffen, dass es da wirklich nur um die Sprache und nichtmal teilweise um den Inhalt geht.
Grüße golfgut