Englisch! Kann mir jemand helfen?

Hallo,

ich muss eine Vorstellung meines Arbeitsplatzes im Englischunterricht durchführen. Ich habe zu alle gestellten Fragen die Antworten ausgearbeitet, aber um ehrlich zu sein mein Englisch ist nicht gerade das Beste. Es wäre wirklich sehr lieb, wenn sich das mal jemand anschauen könnte, der sich mit Englisch ein wenig besser auskennt als ich. VIELEN DANK!

1. Where is your branch located?
    My branch is located in the ********* in Leipzig. You can reach it by car or tram and also by foot.

2. Which type of business is it?
    The Branch ********* is a branch of the *********

3. How does the building look like?
    I work in a huge branch. There are 2 floors and in each floor are 5 rooms. Our service area is on the first floor. On the left of the main entrance are the cash machines situated. On the right side there is a statement printer and two self-service terminals. Next to the self-service terminals customers can wait in the waiting area for their appointments. And of course we have a lot of cameras in our branch, because of the security.

4. What about your website and other advertising materials?
    www..de is the webside of the bank instituation „“. There you can find a lot of infomations about our offers and other things.The bank instituation „*******“ have also other advertising materials for example fylers, posters and also on TV you can watch to Advertisement of the *******.

5. How many fincancial advisers and generalists, employees, trainees work there?
    In this branch work 14 employees. One bank manager, 4 financial advisers for private customers, 3 financial advisers for business customers,1 financial adviser for investments, 3 cashiers and with me there are two trainees.

6. Where are the workplaces situated?
    The office of the bank manager is on the second floor located.
    The fincancial advisers for private customers have their offices on the right side of the branch. The fincancial advisers for buisness customers have their offices on the second floor.
    Our cashiers work at the counters. The counters are in the center of the branch situated.
    The financial adviser for investments has their office on the left side of the branch.
    The Stairs are between office one and two located. Downstairs are the safe deposit boxes. Upstairs are the toilets and kitchen situated.

7. What are the advisers specialized in?
    The fincancial advisers for private customers handle private accounts. They advice costumers, if they want to borrow or save money. The fincancial advisers for buisness customers handle buisness accounts. The financial advisers for investment advice people if they want to invest some capital.
    Transactions that can’t be done at the machines like selling currents or dealing with cheques do the cashiers.

8. Where do you work? What are your work tasks?
    I work 5 times in a week. The first time I worked at the counter. There I had to do a lot of things. For example dealing with international transfers, cheques, taking care of lost cards and ordering new cards and new PINs. But I already was in consultations with customers together with financial advisers. So I was be able to learn something about the phases of the customer conversations.

9. Which common activities are organized for all staff of your branch?
    There are a lot of activities which are organized for all staff of your branch. For example a meeting every week to talk about problems and ideas. But also there are organized parties and meetings for all employees of our bank institution.
    Special for trainees we have every month project meetings or other seminars.

10. Would you like to continue working at this bank institution/branch after you traineeship? What you like/dislike about your work/workplace?
    I want to continue working at this bank institution after my traineeship. Because it was always my dream to work as a bank clerk. The most time I have fun and I have always the opportunity to learn something new. I like to work together with people and I can expand my personality. Of course sometimes it is really exhausting, but this is o.k.

Hi,
zu 1.
on foot
zu 2.
Die Frage zielt aber nicht darauf ab, zu welcher Firma das gehört, sondern was für eine Art Firma das ist - shop, bank, manufacturing, wholesale, retail … - bzw. in welchem Bereich die Firma tätig ist, z. B. finance, software development, …
Ergänzung: Es scheint eine Bankfiliale zu sein - das solltest du hier erklären, sofern nicht alle Teilnehmer auch im Bankbereich arbeiten.
zu 3. müsste heißen WHAT does the building look like?
I work in a huge branch. Äh, zwei Stockwerke mit je 5 Zimmern? Das ist doch nicht riesig (=huge)?
There are 2 floors and THERE are 5 rooms ON each floor.
Our service area is on the first floor (wenn amerikanisches Englisch, sonst ground floor). On the left of the main entrance THE cash machines ARE situated. On the right side there ARE a statement printer and two self-service terminals. Next to the self-service terminals customers can wait for their appointments in the waiting area. And of course we have a lot of surveillance/ security/CCTV cameras in our branch, because of security.

www.********.de is the webside of ********“. you can find a lot of information (kein Plural) there about our offers and other things.The bank ( institution? besser weglassen, macht hier keinen Sinn) „*******“ ALSO HAS other advertising materials, for example FLYERS, posters. YOU CAN ALSO watch TV advertisement of *******.

1. How many fincancial advisers and generalists, employees, trainees work there?
    14 employees work in this branch: One bank manager, 4 financial advisers for private customers, 3 financial advisers for business customers,1 financial adviser for investments, 3 cashiers and there are two trainees., me included.

Zu 6.
The office of the bank manager is LOCATED on the second floor.
The fincancial advisers for private customers (clients?) have their offices on the right side of the branch. The fincancial advisers for BUSINESS customers (clients?) have their offices on the second floor.
Our cashiers work at the counters. The counters are SITUATED in the center of the branch.
The financial adviser for investments has their office on the left side of the branch.
The stairs are LOCATED between officeS one and two. Downstairs are the safe deposit boxes. the toilets and kitchen are upstairs.

zu 7.
The financial advisers for private customers handle private accounts. They adviSe costumers, if they want to borrow or save money. The financial advisers for buSIness customers handle buiSIness accounts. The financial advisers for investment adviSe people who want to invest some capital.
THE CASHIERS HANDLE transactions that can’t be done at the machines like selling currency or dealing with cheques.

I work 5 times a week. FIRST I worked at the counter. There I had to do a lot of TASKS. For example dealing with international transfers, cheques, taking care of lost cards and ordering new cards and new PINs. But I already was PRESENT in consultations with customers together with financial advisers. So I was able to learn something about the different phases of talking to a customer.

zu 9.
But there are ALSO organized parties and meetings for all employees of our bank.
There are project meetings or other seminars especially for trainees every month.

…because it HAS always BEEN my dream to work as a bank clerk. I have fun MOST OF THE TIME and I always HAVE the opportunity … I can DEVELOP my personality.
Englische Regeln für Satzbau beachten!
Viele Grüße
mitzisch

The rest is also riddled with errors.

singular use of their/they ist schon sehr, sehr lange im Englischen belegt (Chaucer, Jane Austen… - hier [kannst][1] du nachlesen) und gerade heutzutage weitgehend akzeptiert.
Hier ein paar Beispiele:
[Das nicht als radikal bekannte Oxford Dictionary ][2]

Sogar [die Washington Post][3] schluckt es.
Riddled with errors? Thanks ever so much for pointing out my flaws and errors so politely - und auch so frühzeitig. Dass mein in wenigen Minuten abends nebenher Getipptes nicht perfekt ist, habe ich nicht behauptet, dafür war es rechtzeitig, um vielleicht noch von Nutzen zu sein für einen Anfänger…
[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they#Older_usage_by_respected_authors
[2]: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/he-or-she-versus-they
[3]: http://www.poynter.org/2015/the-washington-post-will-allow-singular-they/387542/

Das passt doch perfekt zum neuen www!

Congrats