Kann mir bitte jemand dies Korrekturlesen ?

Ich muss bald einen Vortrag in Gegenwart in der Schule halten und in Englisch bin ich leider nicht so gut und deswegen hoffe ich das einer von Ihnen mir helfen könnte.
Das wäre dann der Text:

Number of children:
Dieses Lied ist geeignet ab 3 Jahren und 10 bis 12 Kinder

This song is written for children over 3 years old between 10 and 12 persons.

Media and Materials:
Als Anschauundsmaterial bringen wir einen Selbstgemachten amerikanischen Schulbus mit.
Außerdem bereiten wir passende zum Anschauungsmaterial ein Puzzel vor.

We will take a self maded american schollbus as an illustrative material with us.
Further we will prepare a suitable jigsaw puzzle.

Intro duction:
Ach ich bin gestern mit dem Bus gefahren und habe ganz viel erlebt. Vielleicht seit ihr auch einmal mit dem Bus gefahren. Was habt ihr alles gesehen? …
Heute habt ich euch ein Lied mitgebracht, indem es darum geht, was man im Bus alles erleben kann.

Yesterday I have decided to take the bus. On the trip I saw many enthusiastic things. Have you ever took the bus too? What have you seen?
I took a song for you about the adventures while travelling by bus.

Main Part:
Ich singe das Lied den Kindern einmal vor und mache Gestik und Mimik dazu.
Die Kinder sollen aufmerksam zu hören.
Danach dürfen die Kinder, die sich trauen mitsingen bzw. mitmachen.

I will sing it to the children at once and show them while singing what they have to do during the song.
The children have to listen with attention.
After the audition the children who have the courage can sing with me together.

Schluss:
Als Abschluss verteile ich auf dem Boden Puzzelteile, die die Kinder zu einem Busbild zusammen legen.

Finally I will put the jigsaw puzzle´s on the floor and let the children put the pieces on the right place.

Number of Children:
This song is written for children that are 3 years or a little bit older. The ideal size of the choir will be 10 to 12 children.

Media and Materials:
A self-made American school bus will serve as a teaser. Furthermore, a suitable jigsaw puzzle should be prepared in advance.

Introduction:
Yesterday I took the bus. On the trip I saw many exiting things. Did you ever take the bus, too? What did you see? I composed a song for you about the adventures I experienced while travelling by bus.

Main Part:
I sing the song. While singing I show the children what they have to do during the song.
The children have to listen attentively. After the audition those children who would like to can sing along with me.

End:
Finally, I will put the jigsaw puzzle on the floor and let the children put the pieces on the right places.

z.B.

This song is written for children over 3 years and suitable for 10 to 12 people/children.

We will take a self made american schoolbus as illustrative material with us.

[…] On the trip I saw many exciting things[…]

I will sing it to the children once and while singing, show them what they have to do during the song.

let the children put the pieces in the right places.

Sehr hilfreich finde ich jederzeit http://dict.leo.org/ und auch die Rechtschreibkontrolle in MS Word, die sich ja, falls Dein Textverarbeitungsprogramm auf Deutsch voreingestellt ist, auf Englisch umstellen lässt.

Gruß
roadwayrona

Bitte schön

Number of children:

This song is written for children of over 3 years old and appropriate for 10 to 12 kids.

Media and Materials:
Als Anschauundsmaterial bringen wir einen Selbstgemachten amerikanischen Schulbus mit.
Außerdem bereiten wir passende zum Anschauungsmaterial ein Puzzel vor.

We will be taking a self made American school bus as illustrative material with us.
In addition to that we will prepare a corresponding jigsaw puzzle.

Intro duction:
Ach ich bin gestern mit dem Bus gefahren und habe ganz viel erlebt. Vielleicht seit ihr auch einmal mit dem Bus gefahren. Was habt ihr alles gesehen? …
Heute habt ich euch ein Lied mitgebracht, indem es darum geht, was man im Bus alles erleben kann.

I decided to take the bus yesterday and saw many wonderful things during the bus ride. Have you ever taken the bus? What did you see and experience?
I have a song for you about all the things you can experience while travelling by bus.

Main Part:
Ich singe das Lied den Kindern einmal vor und mache Gestik und Mimik dazu.
Danach dürfen die Kinder, die sich trauen mitsingen bzw. mitmachen.

I sing the song to the children once and show them the gestures they can make while singing the song.
The children have to listen very carefully.
After the first try any children who have the courage can sing along with me.

Schluss:
Als Abschluss verteile ich auf dem Boden Puzzelteile, die die Kinder zu einem Busbild zusammen legen.

Finally I will put the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle on the floor and let the children put the pieces together.

Vielen vielen Dank für eure Hilfe

Ich muss bald einen Vortrag in Gegenwart in der Schule halten
und in Englisch bin ich leider nicht so gut und deswegen hoffe
ich das einer von Ihnen mir helfen könnte.

Das wäre dann der Text:

Number of children:

This song is written for children of 3 years of age and for 10 to 12 children.

Media and Materials:

Als Anschauungsmaterial bringen wir einen selbstgemachten
amerikanischen Schulbus mit.

Außerdem bereiten wir passend zum Anschauungsmaterial ein Puzzle vor.

We will have a self made American schoolbus as an
illustrative material with us.

Introduction:

Ach ich bin gestern mit dem Bus gefahren und habe ganz viel
erlebt. Vielleicht seit ihr auch einmal mit dem Bus gefahren.
Was habt ihr alles gesehen? …

Heute habt ich euch ein Lied mitgebracht, indem es darum
geht, was man im Bus alles erleben kann.

Yesterday I have decided to take the bus. On the trip I saw many interesting things. Have you ever taken the bus too? What have you seen?

Here I have a song for you about the adventures while travelling by bus.

Main Part:

Ich singe das Lied den Kindern einmal vor und mache Gestik
und Mimik dazu.

Danach dürfen die Kinder, die sich trauen mitsingen bzw.
mitmachen.

I will sing the song first on my own for the children
and using my facial expression to show them what they have to do during the song.

The children should listen carefully.

After the first listening the children who have the courage can sing with me .

Schluss:

Als Abschluss verteile ich auf dem Boden Puzzelteile, die die
Kinder zu einem Busbild zusammen legen.

Finally I will put the jigsaw puzzle on the floor and let the children put the pieces together on the right place.

Hallo,
hier meine Version:

Number of children:

This song is suitable for ten to twelve children aged three years or older.

For demonstration purposes I have brought with me a self-made American-style schoolbus.
Moreover, to go with my demonstration material, I have prepared a jigsaw puzzle.

Introduction:

Yesterday, I traveled by bus and saw so many things. Perhaps you have already traveled by bus, too. Can you tell me what you have seen then? Today I have a song for you telling us what funny things we can see and experience on a bus.

Main Part:

I sing the song to the children once with suitable gestures and facial expressions. The children are to listen intently. Afterwards those children who have the heart to do it may sing and act along with me.
Finish:

Finally, I will spread out pieces of a jigsaw puzzle to be put together by the children to form the image of a bus.

Ich hoffe, das hilft weiter.
Liebe Grüße

Liebe Vicy,

im Moment kann ich aus Zeitgründen nicht weiterhelfen. Wenn’s bis Mitte nä Woche Zeit reichen würde, bitte melden
gruss
B