Bitte um Korrigierung

Ich muss in Englisch einen Formal Blog schreiben und ich bin mir dabei nicht so ganz sicher, ob das gramatikalisch richtig ist, was ich geschrieben habe.
A lot of parents, who have Kids in Age 9-10 ask themselves this one question: Which Kind of School should my child visit for the next 8 years? We are in the 21st century, so you can choose from many Options. But do not forget, that every child has different skills and interests. Do not compare it with other kids which are the same age.

First of all I think an ideal school system does not exist in Austria. But there are some schools which are on the best way to become excellent.

One solution would be a private school, where you have to pay more money. Because this school is independent of the State, they can decide what to do with all the money. That means you can go on more expensive class trips and other cool things like that. Maybe you have heard that the state has just little money available right now but that is no problem for private schools at all. (They still got money to pay for a cleaning lady.)
This type of school has got smaller classrooms, because there are not as many students as in other schools. The things you will learn are the same as in other schools but it will be explained more detailed.

Another possibility would be a grammar school. It is a school system, which anyone can visit. When I was a child I went to the Bundesgymnasium Nonntal. I enjoyed that time a lot.
Compared to a private school I had the feeling that we were more social. The children from the private school had always been so arrogant and thought they were better then us. But for that we did not have to wear uniforms.

If I had a child I would send it to a grammar school. I think it is way more important to learn how to handle with other people than sitting the whole day in a clean classroom. To be honest, it was not THAT dirty. I am still alive. And so my friends are.

Bitte um eine genaue Feheleranalyse,
danke Nadine