Mondaufgang über Wellington / Neuseeland

Hallo,

habe von einem Freund den nachstehenden Link zu einer Video-Aufnahme (siehe unten im Text) gesandt bekommen, die wirklich eindrucksvoll ist.

Er schreibt:

"A photographer captured what is one of the most remarkable things I have ever seen filmed.
It is a 3 minute video clip of the full moon rising over Wellington NZ. It was shot on a calm summer evening, as people gathered on the Mt. Victoria Lookout point to watch the moon rise.
This stunning video is one single real-time shot, with no manipulation whatsoever. The camera was placed on a hillside over 2 kilometers from the Lookout point, and was shot with the equivalent of a 1300 mm lens.
The amount of planning, trial and error, and luck that went into this are mind blowing. He has been trying to capture this for over a year with many failed attempts. But 2 nights ago it seems everything was on his side, and it all came together in a way even he couldn’t have hoped.
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this video - from the magnitude of the visuals, to the intimate stories playing out with the people, to the sheer humbling nature of seeing the awe-inspiring reality of this giant rock in the sky that we so often don’t stop to appreciate.
One thing I encourage you to do is watch this on the biggest screen you have.

http://vimeo.com/58385453

The little ripples on the edge of the moon are due to density bubbles in the atmosphere, and we’re looking through a lot of it at this low elevation angle. You’ll notice that the silhouettes of the people are pretty sharp, since there is a lot less atmosphere from the camera to them than it is from the camera out to the moon."

Ich hoffe, es gefällt Euch auch.

Lieben Gruß
Dantis

Hallo Dantis,

wunderschön,danke!

Gruß aria